Sunday, January 30, 2005

Incomplete!

Oh, me! I have now gone through everything I got back from the college print shop, and there are a few things missing. I wonder if they'll show up next week. In addition, we were given the final draft of the student learning outcomes -- now that I've had the rough draft of these printed in the current syllabus! So I guess I'll be heading to Staples tomorrow to get these last minute printing jobs done. I thought about stapling them to the syllabus copies I have ready to hand out, but I think I'll have the students do that themselves during class. Save my own labor for more important things ... like planning!

I finally made a decision and bought a digital camera today, an Olympus C-60. Now we'll see how long it takes for me to learn how to use it effectively!

No comments: