Saturday, September 16, 2006

Getting back to normal!

I now have had thirteen cats as pets at various times, including the three currently residing in my house (or ... wait ... am I in theirs??), and all of them have been "altered" (as the veterinary form states!). All their various -ectomies have turned out just fine; not a problem with any of them. Why, then, do I tend to worry about every one? Hmmm. Have to cogitate on that for a while!

The boys are doing fine, although I'm keeping them in "their" room most of the time for a day or so. Grace is LOVING the freedom, I think. We watch TV together and have lots of nice quiet time. That'll end soon!! Here are a few pix of them lying around not doing much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup. that's about all they'll want to do for a little while.