Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas lights

In normal driving around in the evenings, I've been noticing the really great Christmas lights done up on some houses around here. There's even one to the south of me a little ways that has umpteen full strings of blue lights hanging from the top of a VERY TALL pine tree all the way to the ground. They have to have help from a utility company to get those lights up there!!



All this reminded me of this display that was making the rounds in email and elsewhere last December. I read that it was actually shut down well before Christmas, but I'm thankful that someone got it on video!! Christmas Lights <~~music by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

This orchestra will be playing at the Toyota Center in Houston in a couple of weeks. It's rather expensive, especially since my priority right now is getting Christmas gifts off to the people I care about!!

No comments: