Friday, January 18, 2008

"Musical" video games

Austen, Parker, and Kira, along with their friends Abbi and Austin, have discovered some "musical" video games. These games don't MAKE music, you understand! The players just have to hit the right buttons on the "guitars" or the right drum on the "drum set" at the right time to rack up points. It's really a hoot, but I am not sure we should be calling these games "musical"!





And here is a link to a couple of videos. The picture "quality" is almost completely non-existent, but the sounds alone tell what these games are all about!

4 comments:

Karen said...

on the cat pueblo if it is still avaialble I would be very interested. I thought it was taken already so I would realy apreciate it.
my emial is pixelthekitty at gmail dot com

Monty Q. Kat said...

Shoot! Pixel beat me to it! :)

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Haha sneaky little Pixel!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

My new little kitty Ayla woud sure love that "cat pueblo"> She is a climber and we need something to give her a good safe outlet for that climbing desire.

I'll reimburse you for the shipping costs... This looks like just the thing she would love and I haven't seen anything around here like it!

I agree, a good kitty thing shouldn't go to waste, and I will pass it on when (if) she becomes tired of it.