Monday, January 17, 2005

Pre-semester contacts

So far, I've received three responses to the emails that I've sent out to students registered. Two were rather general, expressing happy surprise that they had access to the syllabus and book lists ahead of time, and one (received today) was asking about specific editions of the two novels for the class. I'm very pleased that at least a few are taking advantage of advance information!

My class lists are the same as they were yesterday -- one at 29 and the other at 28. That will all change on the first day of classes, however. There'll be confusion for a while, but eventually everything will settle down. I sure hope the college's enrollment is better this semester, overall, than it was last semester. There's no reason for the enrollment not to hit the cap that the state sets.

No comments: